Business membership is an excellent way for local companies to have a direct impact on the preservation and improvement of the natural environment of the city they call home. Through their support, businesses take an active role in making the community a better place for their neighbors and employees.
The Waltham Land Trust offers a range of yearlong membership options. Every business member receives the newsletter and discounts on special event tickets, plus a membership certificate and a WLT window decal. With the premier membership levels, participating companies enjoy year-round exposure to conservation supporters through links on the WLT website and mentions in our social media and printed publications.
For more information, please contact Sonja Wadman, Waltham Land Trust's executive director, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a Business Member
Renew your Business Membership
Business Membership Levels:
- One-time or ongoing outdoor event (i.e. clean-up or hike) for 50 or more participants, coordinated by the Waltham Land Trust
- Business name and logo featured on the Waltham Land Trust's website with direct link to company's website
- Ten one-year individual Waltham Land Trust memberships
- Framed certificate of support and WLT window decal
- Eight complimentary tickets to the Green Space Blues Jam
* Mountain Maker level can be customized to the support level and needs of the member business