DocumentsUp one level
Studies, articles, statements, etc.
- Fernald Working Group's "Reuse of the Fernald Center - Community Vision"
- Vision statement from the Fernald Working Group revised 12/2009 proposes to apply the principles of sustainable development that is environmentally and economically efficient and that provides long lasting benefit to the entire community
- Waltham Urban Land Protection Case Study
- Prepared by Marc Rudnick, Director, Waltham Land Trust, March 2009 for the Urban Land Protection Council (ULPC) of which Waltham Land Trust is a member.
- Fernald Reuse Draft Plan Map B Final
- 11/9/2009 Waltham Planning Department. Data Sources: Waltham Municipal GIS and Saratoga Associates' DCAM Site Assessment, 2001
- Map of Fernald Working Group's Vision Proposed Uses by Sector for the Fernald Center
- Source: Fernald Working Group, November 2009: City of Waltham GIS
- 2011 Special State Primary Candiate Open Space Questions and Answers
- The Waltham Land Trust asked the 5 candidates running for the 10th Middlesex State Representative District seat 6 questions about open space in Waltham. Here are the answers from the 4 candidates who responded.
- Keep It Hardy Pond Care Guide.pdf
- A care guide for everyone who lives in the watershed of Hardy Pond.